[ltp] Multihead display on IBM T23

Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:31:59 +0100

Hi,

> However, I could not, no matter what I tried, get the external display to
> come up correctly. I kept seeing "Requested Entity already in use!" as the
> last message in XFree86.0.log, and X would refuse to start.

dualhead is not supported in the savage driver so far, so you can't use
it on a plain T23.

(The only way to get linux to use dualhead on this machine is to buy a
full dock and put a pci gfx card into it.)

Someone made effords to include the functionality into the savage
driver, but the page didn't change in quite a while:
http://www.botchco.com/alex/new-savage/html/

Andre.