[ltp] T30 and cdrom boot

Fri, 23 Jan 2004 02:48:24 +0200

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 08:06:42AM -1000, manaen wrote:
> >Doesn't have the Phoenix BIOS a little help text on the right side of
> >the screen with some details how to rearrange the boot order and
> >disable/enable devices?
>
> The boot order is correct and shows the cdrom first.  The ! mark refuses=
=20
> to go away even if its in slot one, though.

IIRC the ! indicates that booting from this device is disabled.  It can
be toggled with a separate key.  I do not remember which one exactly,
but I'd be inclined to try !.  Oh, and it should be mentioned in the
help text somewhere.

At least that's how it is on my T23.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
If you are angry with someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes... then
you'll be a mile away from them, and you'll have their shoes.

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ--