[ltp] [R40] middle `mouse' button above touchpad

Patrick Drechsler linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:37:38 +0100

Satish Balay wrote on 23 Jan 2004 23:27:42 MET:

> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Patrick Drechsler wrote:
>
>> is it possible to use the middle `mouse' button directly above
>> the touchpad as a middle mouse button (pasting)? Klicking on
>> the left and right button emulates this behaviour but it would
>> be nice to use a single button to achieve this...
>
> One way to get it working is to disable the 'touchpad' in the
> bios.

But I want to use the touchpad... doesn't this deactivate it?
I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Cheers

Patrick
--
We are sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary.
Please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again.