[ltp] Chirping noises when running on high throttle

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:24:39 +0100

Hi,

> Well the point is, that I don't have the image to burn / point LILO to. I
> don't care whether I'm creating a bootable CD-ROM or whether I'm fiddling
> with LILO (which I'm perfectly comfortable with). What I _don't_ know how to
> do is to extract the stuff from the EXE one downloads onto a disk image. If
> anyone knew how to do it (safely) with, say, WINE, I'd appreciate any advice.

I think that at least the disk version should just be an installer.
So if you are lucky you could start it with wine and if you are even
more lucky and find out how to create a virtual floppy for wine and make
the installer copy the files to that floppy.

Might be pure fiction, either.

Andre.