[ltp] [R40] middle `mouse' button above touchpad

Pauleontologe linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:45:37 +0100

One good way is via gpm and synaptics. gpm can be
told to forward its events to a new /dev/entry which
is processed by X.
Everything in ultranav works even with an additional USB wheel mouse
in both console and X and(!) only one configuration.
This page makes it clear (Thanks to the author):
Update 2003/05/14 of Touchpad support / 3rd mouse button support section of: http://bellet.info/~bellet/laptop/t40.html

Pauleontologe

PS: It is written for the T40 but should
be applicable to the R40 as well