[ltp] Thinkpad T41

Mark Houlder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:08:28 +0000

i bought my T41 from Euclid computers, which a) ship internationally and
b) saved my a few hundred dollars over the IBM list price (and about
£1400 over the UK list price!!)

only problem i had was the the first model i ordered wasn't in stock so
i had to re-order and send an additional wire transfer for my 2nd choice
model, which was more expensive - which serves me right for not checking
stock levels beforehand. apart from that, and the obvious hassle of
buying from abroad, i had no problems, and i'd recommend the company.

Tim Nordell wrote:

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)