[ltp] Thinkpad T41

Jens Kirch linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:01:38 +0100

Hi Tim,

it depends on where you are and what programs are available. If you are
at a University there might be some discounts you can get.
For the US Bill Morrow at Thinkpads.com is a very good source, since you
doesn't charge taxes (if you are in the US and outside Florida) and has
good prices.
He also maintains a very good forum including a big helpfull comunity
for questions regarding Thinkpads.
Best regards,

        Jens

Tim Nordell schrieb:

T600E, T40p (Currently not running Linux)

--
Jens Kirch
Germany