[ltp] Thinkpad T41

em linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:35:28 +0100

Hi i just bought a IBM thinkpad T40p and it kicks Ass, sorry for the language but it really does its 98%similar to the T41p the wifi card and nic and gfx works just fine under linux and the quality is absolutely the best at all, plus it has proberly the best battery time of any centrino laptop computer.
I bought it from a broker which sends the latop to another IBM service dept if it breaks , because IBM denmark does not cover the change of keyboard on it , besides that i havent regretted the purcase only single second.

But at least for my it was best to buy the p version because i wanted the extra screen resolution plus the linux supported wifi card (not the intel one).

I can so recommend this laptop, its beats them all and ive looked at Dell Acer
and the powerbook g4 1000mhz which dont even come close (except in being a girly and visually good looking laptop)