[ltp] Fedora and Aironet 350

Phil Wallisch linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:38:06 +0000

<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I had an aironet 350 working on my A31 with Fedora Core 1 and then all of the sudden it stopped working.&nbsp; I have no explanation.&nbsp; I am using 128 WEP and using the cisco provided acu utility.&nbsp; The acu says i'm associated.&nbsp; When I try to up my eth1 interface it hangs and then fails.&nbsp; When I manually config eth1 with an IP I can't ping any hosts on the network.&nbsp; An iwconfig confirms that the SSID is right and it says it's using encryption.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I think there's some disconnect between the acu and me manually configing my eth1 int with ssid and wep info.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>