[ltp] Touchpad not working (T41p), please help me

Vincent Touquet linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:31:10 +0100

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 08:38:08AM +0100, Patrick Wustmann wrote:
>Hello,
>i recently got an IBM T41p Thinkpad. I'm using Gentoo Linux with 2.6.1 kernel
>and want to enable my UltraNav on the console.

As far as I know, there are some synaptics patches that went into -mm,
but that are not yet in mainline 2.6, perhaps one of these patches can
solve your problem ?

I am considering buying a T41p too, so please consider sharing your
experience ! (even better on linux-laptop.net)

I am especially interested in how the irq layout is and how much
of a problem it is to get the ATI drivers working (and what performace
it gives in 2D and 3D).

best regards,

Vincent