[ltp] SCO on CNN

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:43:21 -0700

Jeff:

That's what I read somewhere.  Of course, we all know about reading
things.  The lawsuit may still be standing, and I thank you for pointing
that out.  However, I think the lawsuit was not over IBM's support of
Linux but rather AIX (IBM's version of UNIX).   If I'm wrong again, I
appologize and would like a pointer to the lawsuit.

James McKenzie