[ltp] New Thinkpad Advice - X models

nut megger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 04:56:11 -0700 (PDT)

As a newbie I would VERY much appreciate you sharing,
step by small step, how you did it.  I still have my
x21 with an ultrabay sitting in my office loaded with
fedora care 2 and I am still UNABLE to dial out with
my external modem connected to the serial port.
Thanks much!

--- Charles E Taylor IV <tomalek@mindspring.com>