[ltp] Linux but not Thinkpad newbie with q's.

Sat, 3 Jul 2004 16:23:43 +0300

--7cm2iqirTL37Ot+N

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 10:37:03AM +0100, Victoria Lamburn wrote:
> Hiya,
>=20
> > Changing the video output driver from xvideo to x11 seemed to help
> > somewhat.
>=20
> Did this solve the problem I describe?  What improvment did it make?

I was a while ago, so I do not remember all the details.  IIRC the
problem I noticed was that mplayer -vo xv would show a random soup
of pixels when the movie was larger than the screen resolution, while
mplayer -vo x11 would crop the picture correctly.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right!

--7cm2iqirTL37Ot+N

--7cm2iqirTL37Ot+N--