[ltp] T30: Experience with adding a DVD drive

Dmitriy Morozov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 11:11:30 -0400

Is there anything like this for an ultra-bay battery (i.e., a cheap
alternative to IBM's battery)? Also a quick search on Froogle shows
that newegg.com sells these drives in the US.

Best,
Dmitriy