[ltp] off topic: removing intel cpu sticker

Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:22:19 +0200

Agreed, just did this on a T41p as well.

In my case only little of the glue stuck to the plastic after first
removal, but i experienced before that this kind of glue sticks more to
itself than to the plastic. So just sticking it back and pulling again
for several times does the job.

The remaining "shadow" you can can rid of by robbing your finger on it
until it glows. ;-)

André.