[ltp] off topic: removing intel cpu sticker

Phil Stopford linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:28:10 +0100

Heheh. I used the SuSE 9.1 Pro sticker to seal off the shredding
rubberised coating on the wrist rests of the Thinkpad 600 here. It
hasn't helped preserve sound across APM suspend events, but does cheer
me up when figuring out the IrDA stuff.....hopefully I will have this in
particular sorted out before the end of Saturday. :) (I got a bunch of
them out. Thanks one and all for the help.)

Phil.