[ltp] off topic: removing intel cpu sticker

James Hawtin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:04:22 +0000

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 11:13:20PM +0000, morpheus wrote:
> You inspired me to remove my MS sticker...it is now stuck to my toilet.
> BTW, where can I get a Tux sticker?

PC case badge style stickers are quite easy to get hold of, I got 2 for 1
pound for debian ones and a linux show. I got a Tux/Linux one at a regular
computer fair I go to (fairs are a good place to look). Flat small ones are
harder to get, Large ones are quite easy. Throwing "Tux Sticker" into google
will give lots of results.

No Idea what the places are link but Here is a big sticker.

http://tuxsticker.ptaff.ca/step1/?lang=en_CA

here are some computer case badges

http://www.ladder-games.com/perl/b-ff2009%2051064%20%20Tux%20Linux%20Penguin%20Vinyl%20Decal%20Sticker.htm

I have not traded with either of these sites, so don't know if they are good
or bad, Just looked at the pictures.

James