[ltp] Re: IR-DRIVER-TINY-HOWTO (Linux IrDA on a ThinkPad)]

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:38:09 +0300

--Fba/0zbH8Xs+Fj9o

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 04:53:33PM +0100, Phil Stopford wrote:
> >setserial /dev/tts/1 uart none port 0 irq 0
>
> I've never seen reference to setting port and irq as 0, but it seems to=
=20
> do the job. :)

I've seen it only on this mailing list, and it did the job for me as
well.  Before I tried setserial /dev/ttyS1 uart none port 0 irq 0
I could not get nsc-ircc to work and had to live with SIR.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
H.323 has much in common with other ITU-T standards - it features a complex
binary wire protocol, a nightmarish implementation, and a bulk that can be =
used
to fell medium-to-large predatory animals.
        -- Anthony Baxter

--Fba/0zbH8Xs+Fj9o

--Fba/0zbH8Xs+Fj9o--