[ltp] T41p 2373 and ACPI

François Fleuret linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:17:07 +0200

Hi Patrick,

> So, when I fire the system back up, the backlight goes on and that's
> about it.  I've had cases where even the backlight didn't want to
> come back on. In either case, I can type reboot or go the sysrq
> way. These things work. It's just the display that doesn't come back
> up.

I have the standard 2.6.7 from kernel.org (with mad wifi drivers for
the atheros) on a T41p.

Suspend S3 works, except that after having came back from suspend,
under heavy load, I lose the ethernet and USB (mouse). Since I use the
S3 only when traveling, this is not such a pain.

The distribution is a Debian sarge.

You can get my kernel .config and XF86Config on my web page.

http://diwww.epfl.ch/~fleuret/installations.html#t41p

Cheers.

--
François Fleuret                              EPFL - CVLAB/LCN