[ltp] SuSe 9.1 Personal Edition: what's missing? what's included

Benjamí Villoslada linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:01:11 +0200

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:42:02 -0700 (PDT), nut megger wrote:
> So, I guess I'll download firefox from mozilla.org and
> install it on my system.

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/mozilla/

Best with XFT2 (antialiased fonts)

> Anyone else have experience with the new free version
> of Suse?  If so, what else is missing?

Personal edition is only one CD and Professional 5 CDs (and manuals
and some support).  If you wish more programs, maybe you can configure
one of those FTP servers in your YaST programs section:

http://www.suse.com/us/private/download/ftp/int_mirrors.html

--
Benjamí
http://bitassa.com