[ltp] OT: eBay, Xtend PowerXtender power supply for IBM laptops

Crawford Rainwater linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
15 Jul 2004 08:02:10 -0600

Pardon the off topic posting, but I figured someone from the list might
be interested in this item that my company is eBay'ing.  Auction ends
Friday morning at 8AM Pacific Time.

The eBay auction number is 3491826820.  In a nutshell, it is a power
adapter for cigarette lighter outlets as well as airplane outlets.  Open
box unit, in excellent condition, works nicely (tested it myself even).

This unit is compatible with the following IBM models:
- IBM ThinkPad A, T, and X series
- IBM 240, 265, 280, 285, 290, 560, 570, 600, 770
- IBM 1210/30/50/60i
- IBM 1310/20/30/40/70i
- IBM 1420/21/22/40/41/42/60/61/80/82i
- IBM 1540/41/42/60/62, 1720/21i

The auction has more details for those who are curious.  Happy bidding
as well!

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
--