[ltp] Re: SuSe 9.1 Personal edition on ThinkPad X1: Howto install new rpm using YaST?

nut megger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 04:52:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all the VERY helpful advice.  I used the
command line to check dependencies, made sure that the
personal CD was added as a source, and YaST then did
the rest.  Installed firefox and citrix client without
a hitch or stress.

Onward and upward - this SuSe 9.1 personal is the best
distribution I have worked with in yearrs!!