[ltp] NumLk key on T41

Matt Graham linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:13:03 -0400

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 09:47, after a long battle with technology,
Yip Wai Peng wrote:
> Just wondering, there's a little numlock indictor which well, from
> the menu, appears to be turned on by Shift + ScrLk (NumLk) key.
> However, it does not come on when I do that.

Thinkpads use a weird keycode for the NumLock key.  Do this:

xmodmap -e 'keycode 77 = NumLock'

...and things will work properly.  HTH,

--
  Och Aye. Twa pounds ten, and that's cutting me puir wee throatie.
  Would ye want that haggis supersized?