[ltp] NumLk key on T41

Yip Wai Peng linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:10:48 +0800

That did work. Thanks.

Weird thing is the first time I tried it nothing happened. Went tweaking
around KDE keyboard layout menu. Changed the keyboard model. Still nothing
happened. Then changed it back.

Suddenly noticed that the Num Lock light was on for the first time in history.
Couldn't turn it off no matter how I tried, finally decided to do a reboot.
And it worked just fine after that. Weird.

Waipeng