[ltp] T22 and suspend

Martin Fluch linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:50:37 +0300 (EEST)

Hmmm ... just checked a few 2.6 and the 2.4.26 kernel and it seems that
the problem arises when switching to the 2.6 series kernels :-/

Has anybody got with a 2.6 kernel the Fn-F4/apm -s suspend working? Or
similar problems?

(I'm not speaking about swsusp/swsusp2.)

Thanxs again for any hint/feedback,
- Martin