[ltp] Latest BIOS update on T41 running my fan faster

Lance A. Brown linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:09:52 -0400

I have a T41 (2378-EPU) running FC2 with the regular old 'radeon' xorg
driver and do not have any fan problems using the up-to-date BIOS and
EC firmware.  Runs very quietly amost all the time.

--[Lance]

--
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.celebratethecircle.org/
  Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/