[ltp] ideal network auto detection

Tomas Krag linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:34:25 +0200

I had a similar setup for a while using waproamd for the wireless
interface to come up if there is a known network. I didn't do the cabled
part of the setup as I almost never plug in, but ifplugd in combination
with waproamd should do the job just fine.

BTW, I run Mandrake 10.0 with a 2.6.3 kernel, madwifi wireless drivers
on an atheros a/b/g - all on a x31

/t