[ltp] Re: Re: Latest BIOS update on T41 running my fan faster

Volker Braun linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:16:30 -0400

Hi,

I'm using the DSDT from the BIOS (newest one to come back to the original
subject :-). There are AML errors reported in dmesg, but I think none of
these has a functional impact. There is a range check error which
automatically triggers linux' relaxed checking. Plus there are a few
missing return arguments which, as far as I know, are not used in the
linux kernel so could be anything.

Best,
Volker