[ltp] Updating the BIOS without a windows partition or floppy drive.

Johannes Hofmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 12:20:16 +0200

I just updated my BIOS of my T42p without any Windows.
I followed the instructions at
http://www.digriz.org.uk/t40p-linux/#bios-update
but extracted the files using Wine. Wine crashes eventually (after you agree
to the license stuff), but there is enough time to copy the *.BIN file from
the TEMP directory.

Hope this helps,
Johannes