[ltp] IRC channel?

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:19:29 +0100 (BST)

Searched the archives and can't see mention of an IRC channel
specifically for this group.  Seems to me there's enough discussion
here to warrant one?  I've set up #thinkpad on the server
irc.freenode.net, which I think would probably be the natural home
for it.

I actually set it up months ago but forgot to tell anyone :)
It's actually a little selfish, because I'd like to talk to fellow
thinkpad users.  I'd always recommend that complex solutions found
there are summarised back on this list, as the archives are such a
useful resource.

If your browser has irc enabled as a protocol:

	irc://irc.freenode.net/thinkpad

or join irc.freenode.net with your favourite irc client and type
/join #thinkpad

Or please tell me if there's another channel specifically for this
list I'm missing out on!

Honey