[ltp] can't get debian installed, pcmcia network not found

Harry Mangalam linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:31:22 -0700

What installation distro/process are you using?

I just used the 3 Debian install floppies to load Debian on an OLD Toshiba
lappie.  Slow, but steady prgress in loading.

If you have the CD/DVD drive, MEPIS (Debian-based) loaded up just fine on my old
770X, just before it finally died.

hjm

--
Cheers, Harry