[ltp] can't get debian installed, pcmcia network not found

Harry Mangalam linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:12:08 -0700

Have you tried the debian network floppies:

http://www.debian.org/distrib/floppyinst

They found all 3 of my PCMCIA cards (2 wired - xircom CEM-56 10/100 & Linksys
NP10T)and one wireless orinoco silver) and allowed the net install to proceed
even tho the system it installed the 1st time would not probe the wireless net
card correctly.

If the 770 won't allow the irqs to be freed up via the bios, I'm not sure what
is required.  IIRC, my 770 never had this problem.

hjm

--
Cheers, Harry
Harry J Mangalam - 949 856 2847 (vox; email for fax) - hjm@tacgi.com