[ltp] IRC channel?

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 07:43:26 +1000

--------------080703010601010503000109

If we knew an exact time when these topics will be discussed, we could
turn up at those designated times.

Thanks,

--
Dr. D. Sen
School of Electrical Engineering & Telecommunications

--------------080703010601010503000109

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
If we knew an exact time when these topics will be discussed, we could
turn up at those designated times.<br>
Thanks,<br>
D<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:honey@gneek.com">honey@gneek.com</a> wrote:
 type="cite">
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2004-March/016781.html">http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2004-March/016781.html</a>

Regards,
Tino
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I did miss that yes Tino - thanks for pointing it out.  I'll suggest
those now in #thinkpad hop over to #ibmthinkpad and close mine when they
have.

Can I suggest people to pop into #ibmthinkpad?  It's deadly quiet.
I'd like to bug people about:

* ACPI vs APM
* Warm/hot-swapping Ultrabay devices (idectl/ultrabayd/hotswap)
* New BIOS

Sorry, when I say "bug", I mean "discuss" :)  There's lots in the
archives here, but often it's useful to get a summary from others who
have been through something in person.
  </pre>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Dr. D. Sen
School of Electrical Engineering &amp; Telecommunications