[ltp] can't get debian installed, pcmcia network not found

Harry Mangalam linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:56:07 -0700

Hi - sorry I didn't pick up your not having a floppy.  Well, I DO have a working
floppy (as well as a CD for same) - a spare from my 770x that bit it.  If you
want it, it's yours.

Lemme know.  Probably can't ship before next week tho.  If anyone else wants
some 770x parts (1024x768 display, keyboard, 2 batteries with /some/ remaining
capacity, I'd be happy to send them for the price of the shipping.

Don't bother the list tho - reply to me direct.

Harry

--
Cheers, Harry
Harry J Mangalam - 949 856 2847 (vox; email for fax) - hjm@tacgi.com