[ltp] can't get debian installed, pcmcia network not found

Rodney D. Myers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:33:55 -0700

--Signature=_Fri__30_Jul_2004_21_33_55_-0700_YCUlSftdXNB+L.ca

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:56:07 -0700
Harry Mangalam <hjm@tacgi.com> wrote:

> Hi - sorry I didn't pick up your not having a floppy.  Well, I DO have
> a working floppy (as well as a CD for same) - a spare from my 770x
> that bit it.  If you want it, it's yours.

No problem. I do have the thing working, sort of.. In the middle of
migraine I decided to try and install again. When it asked the net
driver question, I kept hitting the correct one, and plugging in and
unplugging the pcmcia card.. Finally accepted it.

Sure, I'll take whatever you are getting rid of for the 770x.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@MtPalomar.net>
Registered Linux User #96112

        Ben Franklin - 1759