[ltp] T21 modem & 2.6

Efthym linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 10:47:33 +0300

Hi Tino,
it is the Lucent chipset (Intel 10/100 + Xircom 56k miniPCI). The modem
used to work on FC1, 2.4 and the drivers by Christoph Hebeisen
(http://www.physcip.uni-stuttgart.de/heby/ltmodem/).
The problem I'm having now is with the 2.6 kernel. I just managed to get
ltmodem-8.31a2, there was a permission error when downloading 2 days ago.
I'll try them now and see how it goes.

Thanx for the response. Any more help apreciated.

--
Opera M2 on Fedora Core 2