[ltp] R40e & Power

Konstantin Geister linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:08:34 +0200 (MEST)

Hi again,

My system is not supporting APM.

I forgot to say one thing:
When I don't turn off ACPI the computer won't boot!
I used to run SUSE Linux on the TP before FC2 and I found out that the
ACPI-Modules fan and thermal probally have some problems with my TP Model.
May I turn them off?
By the way I don't want to loose volume & brightness buttons fuctionality!
Thankx for help.