[ltp] R40e & XKB/keyboard - FC2

Konstantin Geister linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:15:59 +0200 (MEST)

Hi again,

I will send the /var/log/XFree86.0.log to you soon...
For me it is not clear why this warning message is produced.
Fortunatly it is just a warning box - no strong error.
It seems that the keyboard-configuration doesn't work completly because each
time I try to choose a different keyboard model this dialog-box appears.
Maybe this is a speciefic problem with the system I use:
R40e and Fedora 2...
By the way I have installed the newest rpms.
Thankx for help.