[ltp] TP770Z Sound (FC2): Update

Mauro Maroni linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:25:08 -0300 (ART)

Not sure if this will apply to a TP770 (I've got a 600E) but you may give
it a try: In my case, I had the correct modules settings for snd-cs4232,
but when isapnp detected the sound card, it loaded another module
(snd-4236? I really don't remember) automatically before checking
modules.conf. I just put that on the blacklist, the correct modules from
modules.conf loaded, and alsa started to work nicely.

HTH
Mauro