[ltp] Battery Life + Performance

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:04:51 -0700

David:

Remove the battery AFTER partially discharging it (about 50% of charge)
and put it somewhere cool AND dry.  I usually use a gallon sized
sealable bag and put it in the BACK of my refigerator section of my
combination freezer/frig.  I also take it out about once a month and
charge/discharge the battery and then put it back.

James McKenzie