[ltp] TV out using ATI binary drivers (fglrx) on a T41p

Robert Svoboda linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:30:06 +0200

* Konstantin <mailoperator@uni.de> [2004-06-07 21:20]:
> hi,

hello,

> atitvout -f t
>
> works as only solution for me. Got a Radeon 7500 in my T40,
> no chance to run the fglrx drivers :(

are you using radeon or vesa driver? Could you please post
relevant parts of your X configuration? Did you do anything
else to make it working?

I have tried many things, but only success is garbled b/w
image where I can see some pieces of my desktop moving around.

I've got Radeon 7500, R40.