[ltp] Using FN+F5 in linux

Martin Fluch linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:32:27 +0300 (EEST)

Hi!

Try

    watch --differences=cumulative -n 0 xxd /dev/nvram

and look, whether something changes when you hit FN+F5 (similarly when you
for example de-/increase soudn volumen or hit the ThinkPad button). If
there are some changes to be seen, then the TPB code needs to be updated
to handle FN+F5, otherwise the FN+F5 is not passed through to the
operating system...

Cheers,
- Martin

(Have recently had problems sending things to the list, so here directly
to you, too)