[ltp] Kernel 2.6.6, PCMCIA and APM suspend

Pbt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:03:40 +0200

	Hi,

I have the same problem using 2.6.6 with APM (got a T41p).
It was OK with a 2.6.5 kernel, but i modified lots of things since...

When the laptop wakes up, now, the screen is "so space" (running X)
and i can't get it back.

I'll consider this problem soon.

	Pierre

--