[ltp] uhci-hcd problems

René Castberg linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:11:09 +0100

Just a note that in windows it is possible to programatically connect/
disconnect the hardware.  So there must be some way of doing it.
Unforunatly the NVRAM doesn't seem to store this information, and i
don't know enough about the hardware that i could debug it to find
out... Maybe somebody else on the list does???

Rene

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 11:48 +0100, Mark Houlder wrote:he hardware so