[ltp] Looking for free download of PC Doctor Diagnostic Diskette

nut megger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 05:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a web site that allows one to ** download for
free ** the pc-doctor software (or any IBM ThinkPad
diagnostic software) that is supposed to be provided
by IBM with all their ThinkPads?

I do NOT have the diskette and my ThinkPad is out of
warranty.  I’d like to use it to check if my serial
port is malfunctioning (and anything else) since I am
unable to use my serial port on my Ultrabay (yes, I
have enabled the serial port in the BIOS).

Thanks much!