[ltp] booting from USB hard disk

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:12:09 -0400

On the T40 series, USB booting got better with the 3.0 BIOS release.  If
you haven't got it, I'd recommend getting the latest BIOS.  It made my
life so much easier.  I did a dance when I found out the improvements
this BIOS gave me.  I do all my RUNT Linux development on a T40, so this
was significant to me.

Joel Ebel