[ltp] set up lindows 4.5, need drivers

Don Perley linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:08:52 -0400

Like the previous reply, I haven't used Lindows, but it sounds like your
questions are more about Lindows specifically than generic Linux or
thinkpads, so maybe you should try the Lindows website.. or whatever
they call themselves after M$oft's trademark lawsuit.

Where is your 30G of data now?  On the same computer but a windows
partiton, or a different computer?  If it is the same computer, then I
think any linux other than RedHat (and redhat is fixable) should be able
to at least read the data.  If it is a different computer on same LAN,
then you can share the files.