[ltp] Newbie's Guide to Wireless LAN on Thinkpad 42p with Atheros Chipset

James Ryan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:13:13 -0400

Alex,
Thanks.  I didn't ask because I've been flamed in the past for not
RTFM...and I like the satisfaction of getting it done by myself.
Otherwise, why use Linux at all?
I did get it all working in about three hours, hunting around the web
for various FAQs.  However, I noticed that there was no single document
that described all the required steps (sounds familiar?).
Cheers,
James