[ltp] T41p : APM & ATI fglrx

Pbt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:03:47 +0200

--=-czuao0uTMsoOu5xYyhXG

	Hello,

I had a bug which disallowed me to suspend the laptop using APM. To
solve it, i had to upgrade my bios with the latest version from IBM.

Now, it's ok when X isn't started (i use the fglrx driver from ATI). But
i think there's a bug there too.
If i suspend the laptop in console mode, everything is ok, but if i
suspend it under X, when it wakes up, it hangs after 3 or 4 seconds.

Can someone confirm this ? Or give me a hand ? :)

	Pierre

--=-czuao0uTMsoOu5xYyhXG
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e=2E?=

--=-czuao0uTMsoOu5xYyhXG--