[ltp] Keyboard lockups on t41p

Steve Harris linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:28:01 +0100

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 11:35:28 +0200, Vincent Touquet wrote:
> Sometimes I get repeated letters: the keyboard or input system goes a
> bit funky, then it settles again. I have seen some msgs on lkm, all
> related to acpi...

I see pause, repeated letters, restart when I'm using ssh over wireless
(ipw2100), but not on ethernet.

If I'm running gkrellm I see the network meter disapear and then come back
during the pause, so I assumed that it was just a dodgy n/w driver, but
come to think of it that wouldn't give repeated letters.

I wonder if juggling the interupt assignmens about would help? Theres a
lot of stuff rammed on IRQ11.

- Steve